Friday, June 29, 2007

Where were the Kakis on Friday night 29 Jun 07??

Hey, I wonder if any of our SL friends miss seeing the kakis online that night?

Other than Joeru...the kakis are actually meeting up in RL for the first time. We were all at Settlers Cafe for the whole evening. We finally made the big move to meet in person finally. :) Even Joeru made it to Settlers cafe...thanks to Laforge for hooking us up with her using MSN video conference.

I am saying this for myself, that I totally enjoyed the time with my kakis last evening. It's a strange feeling....meeting strangers who feel like old friends.

Kakis, can share your feelings here too?

4 comments:

Christine said...

I LOOOVVVEEDDD meeting you guys, everyone was as nice as I thought you would be. I think we were all abit shy and conversation didn't flow as easily as it usually does in SL but the only solution for that is to meet up more often! Then we will be as good RL friends as we are SL friends...hurray!

bangladeshjee said...

yes yes it was great meeting up in person!

kaka got to collect REAL LIFE money from the person who deserves a PIG HEAD (u know who u are).

hahahahhahahaha...

Kenneth Goh said...

kns.... jee... so that was your purpose to meet up :)

But settler's was way too noisy to have a group chat...

Maybe anothe rlocation the next time round :)

Readymade said...

Alas! Couldn't make it to meet all of ya. Next time! :D