Saturday, February 16, 2008

Pink Ginger

As you know, I'm residing on Kakis Isles, a sim where 7 of us Kakis are sharing.

Each of us has a different theme for our lands but most important of all is a place where we can enjoy. A good start off point for SIngaporeans who are exploring SL.

16 Feb is the opening date for Pink Ginger - a clubhouse which Kakis Founder - Domch *my darling* - owns.


Not just any club, it's a dedicated club for Asian Gays and friends to gather, interact or simply to hang around.

I don't just intro any club I came across, nor becauses it's a member of the Kakis Isles but rather, is this -

I have never ever find someone who has such a fervent desire to create a better place in both RL & SL gay community, and one can tell a lot by the way he decorate his home. *wink*

So do drop by Pink Ginger and if you do get to see Domch personally, hugz him, he welcomes anyone, gays or not to his dear place.





The Grand Finale

No comments: